Monday, March 11, 2013

The Doomsday Prepper was ready when a judge blocked 
New York City's limit on big sugary drinks. 


JerryB said...

So many of the skills I've acquired over the years as well as many of the items I've gathered together were, in part, a response to a feeling of eventual global destruction. A concern based on a life time of being told the world could end at any minute. I wanted to be ready. So I can understand the prepper mentality.

That being said, I've come to the realization that it's ultimately a tremendous waste of time. Civilization is unlikely to collapse and if it does I don't think I'd want to stick around.

toko baju muslim murah said...

Very good article. Congratulations.thanks for that great info

Fearguth said...

I wouldn't want to live in Mad Max's world, either.