by Just 6.6 Degrees of Separation; Buddhists in Shock
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Friday, August 01, 2008
be Driftglass. The title of his latest exercise in intellectual
cleanliness is "Chains You Can Believe In." Ah, yes, 'President
McChain': has a certain Yuletide ring to it, doesn't it?
Here's How in Seven Easy Steps
1. Light four candles at nightfall and place
them north, south, east, and west.
2. Place a glass of water at the base of each candle.
3. Place some fingernail clippings in
a copper bowl and ignite.
4. Place the bowl in the center of the four candles,
thereby completing the pentagram of negative space.
5. Lay a solid line of moist earth in a complete circle
around the candles.
6. On the outside of that circle, lay another
circle of common salt.
7. Then begin the incantation: "Johnny Jump Up!
Johnny Jump Up! Johnny Jump Up!"
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
stay out of the sun as much as possible. And, oh, I don't know
what happened to my flag pin. It must've fallen off after Cindy
and I decided to risk our lives by visiting the Pumpjack National
Monument on a bright, sunny day."