Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Our friends in New York six weeks ago
passed a statute that said marriage can be
between two people of the same sex. And
you know what? That's New York, and that's
their business, and that's fine with me. That
is their call. If you believe in the 10th Amend-
ment, stay out of their business."
Rick Perry, July 22, 2011 

“I probably needed to add a few words after
that ‘it’s fine with me,’ and that it’s fine with
 me that a state is using their sovereign rights
to decide an issue. Obviously gay marriage
is not fine with me. My stance hasn’t
changed.  Indeed, to not pass the Federal
 Marriage Amendment would impinge on
Texas' and other states' right not to have
 marriage forced upon them by activist
judges and special interest groups."
Rick Perry, July 28, 2011

1 comment:

Cletis said...

"Okay, for the last time, this is the poper way to greet a Koch."