Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Richard Mourdock Sez:  "And I think even when life 
begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is 
something that God intended to happen.  What I 
said was, in answering the question from my 
position of faith, I said I believe that God creates 
life. I believe that as wholly and as fully as I can 
believe it. That God creates life.  Are you trying 
to suggest that somehow I think that God pre-
ordained rape? No, I don't think that. That's sick. 
Twisted. That's not even close to what I said. 
What I said is that God creates life."
[Got that?]

2 comments:

montag said...

The fact that Gawd created Richard Mourdock shows us clearly that Gawd doesn't give a damn. Probably in the middle of a three eternity bender.

Fearguth said...

At the very least, Mourdock is a powerful counter-argument to the idea of orthogenetic evolution.